The world of apps and tweaks is an infinite space and for aspiring hackers and spies, OwnSpy for iOS 10/10.2 update is a welcome addition. The advancements in the smartphone and smart devices has no limits and this can be seen vividly in Cydia tweaks. Out of all the perks of jailbreak offered by Cydia, OwnSpy for iOS 10 is another cool extension.
Features of OwnSpy
As the name suggests, it is your very own spy for your own iPhone or iOS device. It lets you monitor all the activities on your devices through your PC. It is an app which you can download after you jailbreak your device and get Cydia app on it. There are many interesting and surprising features of OwnSpy. It spies on your iPhone in many amazing ways:
- If you leave your iPhone somewhere and you’re afraid someone is using it, you can use OwnSpy to record the calls in case your iPhone is used for that purpose.
- You are able to know the location of your iPhone wherever it is through your PC. This is handy in case it gets lost or if it is stolen.
- If you suspect that someone might be using your phone without your permission OwnSpy lets you read all the messages, see all the pictures and videos even if they are deleted from the iPhone.
- It records each and every call and you can listen to it on your PC through OwnSpy’s web portal in your account where all your data is protected.
- It even stores your WhatsApp messages even if they are deleted.
- It is just like a human eye inside your iPhone with unlimited memory to spy on everything and record it.
How to Download OwnSpy on iOS 10/10.2
OwnSpy is compatible with iOS 9 as well as iOS 10 devices.
You can download it on your iOS device even if you don’t jailbreak your iOS device. However, to enjoy its complete features you will need to jailbreak your iPhone. All of its features are available for a one-week free trial. Beware that you’ll be addicted to the functionality OwnSpy has to offer in this one week. Users are only one step away from getting remote access of all types to their iPhone through OwnSpy. The OwnSpy comes with a price tag that is hardly surprising given its awesome features.
Steps to Install OwnSpy
The steps to install OwnSpy straightforward and easy.
- Jailbreak your iOS device
- Download, install and launch Cydia.
- Open Cydia, find ‘OwnSpy’ and install it on your iOS device.
- Once the app is installed, register your account on OwnSpy.
- When you make your account on OwnSpy, you use the same username and password for OwnSpy web user panel.
- After this, your device will start to upload data to the cloud for you to be able to monitor the spying activity by OwnSpy from your PC. You would also be able to control the features and settings of the App’s spying activity on your phone.
- All your data is encrypted on your iPhone first and then uploaded to the cloud later.
For those who have been using Cydia for a long time will surely get super excited with OwnSpy. As the name suggests, OwnSpy is to spy on your own iPhone, a phone which you actually own. OwnSpy does not let you spy on someone else’s phone. OwnSpy is greatly useful in circumstances where there is a real need of surveillance. Its web user panel is truly awesome, with easy and user-friendly features and with unlimited space for you to keep records of everything as long as you want to.